Friday, March 5, 2010

35/35!

Today is 35 weeks done and 35 days to go! Too bad I can't celbrate with a margarita :)

Although Jacob has been a week ahead for pretty much the entire pregnancy - I went and checked all the past ultrasounds where they put what week the ultrasound has him at and since the first one at 8 weeks, the ultrasound measurements had him at 9 weeks - I'm still keeping this on the same week track I've been on. Mostly because I didn't want to skip my 35/35. However, in my head I convert it every now and then to make it seem closer.
Michael went golfing this past weekend and left Scoot and I at home.
To entertain ourselves and make Scoot feel like a star we had a photo shoot in the backyard. Below is my favorite shot.








And also one from when he decided we were done.









Lastly, not a great belly shot, but at least it is something. This weekend we might go to a festival so hopefully I'll get some better pictures. I don't feel like I look this large, but the picture seems to show a pretty large person.












* How far along?: 35 weeks
* Total weight gain: Still at right about 25 pounds.
* How big is baby?: "My Pregnancy" say he is 18 inches and about 5.25 pounds. According to the ultrasound this week though he is 5lbs 10oz and should be gaining half a pound each week, which would put him at about 5lbs 14oz right now.
* Maternity clothes?: The shirt in the picture above is not maternity, but most my maternity tops even have to be pulled down every now and then to cover the elastic part of my pants now. I don't feel like buying new stuff for a few weeks though.
* Sleep?: I think I'm starting to wake Michael up with my moving around when trying to get comfy. So now both of us aren't sleeping well.
* Best moment this week?: Our ultrasound even though we didn't get great pictures (I seriously don't even know what the pictures she handed us were of, he's too squished).
* Movement?: Not nearly as painful in the ribs anymore. From the ultrasound she was able to tell me the movement I feel on my right is his feet and in the upper middle of my stomach is his butt. When he kicks out hard and keeps his foot stretched I can't feel it is a foot, but I can feel the body part.
* Food cravings?: Comfort Foods and back to the red meat. Oreo shakes, churros and pizza (guess I'm not too worried about the weight now)
* Labor signs?: Strong BH Contractions, but nothing steady for too long.
* Belly button in or out?: Still very flat.
* What I'm looking forward to: (This will probably not change now) Having him here. Both Michael and I are very anxious to have him here.
Sweetest Moment of the Week: Yesterday I was at the grocery store and this random lady walking by me in the aisle told me I look cute pregnant. Much nicer than the ones that still try to run you over with their cart.

No comments: