Monday, March 8, 2010

Holy Contractions

My Braxton Hicks contractions are getting stronger, and there may be some real ones mixed in.

Since last night I've been having regular contractions about 7 minutes apart. They aren't incredibly painful, just uncomfortable. I can talk, breathe and walk through them...so no biggie and just hope that it is happening soon because I'm tired of waiting.

In the mix of these normal "fake" contractions I think there may have been two real ones. One last night and one this morning. They are a bit stronger and I can feel my entire stomach tighten up to a squeezing sensation.

Our childbirth class is this Saturday and my next appointment is Wednesday. I'd really like to take the class before things get going too much. However, just as a precaution, Michael and I are packing the hospital bags tonight and installing at least one of the car seats.