Friday, March 19, 2010

37 Weeks - Full Term

This is going to be short and sweet because I'm in a hurry to transfer some files and clean my desk so I can go home.
Last night I started getting a really crampy feeling that just hasn't gone away. There have been a lot of B/H contractions to go with it and several "true" contractions that hurt. I just want to get out of the office before it gets worse. Really hoping this is the start of something that will end this weekend, because I will not be a happy camper if this lasts for a few weeks.

* How far along?: 37 weeks
* Total weight gain: Still at right about 25 pounds.
* How big is baby?: He's about 6 pounds 10 ounces right now based on the last ultrasound and normal growth. Also he should be about 20" and done growing in length, it's all about adding on fat now.
* Maternity clothes?: Yep
* Sleep?: About back to normal, up about 3 hours each night.
* Best moment this week?: I don't know, maybe going to class
* Movement?: He's back to giving kicks so that I know he's ok
* Food cravings?: Comfort Foods and pineapple
* Labor signs?: A lot more contractions and an overall crampy feeling
* Belly button in or out?: I never knew how deep my belly button was, but I think we're nearing the end.
* What I'm looking forward to: (This will probably not change now) Having him here. Both Michael and I are very anxious to have him here.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You need to post another picture before the little one arrives! Hope you enjoy the weekend and get some rest!