Today is officially 36 weeks which means they wouldn't stop us now if Jacob decided he wanted to be a St. Patty's baby. Today is also in my head 37 weeks which is full-term! So now I think everything is a sign that maybe he'll be coming soon. If he decides to be on time or late there is a good chance I'll go crazy.
We've made progress for Jacob's arrival! Michael has a carseat set up in his truck and I have half a hospital bag packed!
* How far along?: 36 weeks
* Total weight gain: Still at right about 25 pounds. (Last night Michael and I were watching a childbirth class movie because the online class part to prep us for our class Saturday is so boring and it listed 6 signs your body is getting ready to go into labor. As soon as she said that one of the signs is your body weight stabalizes or even loses a pound or two, Michael looked at me and confirmed that I'd been at the same weight for the past week or two.)
* How big is baby?: He's about 6 pounds 6 ounces right now based on the ultrasound last week and normal growth. Also he should be about 20" and done growing in length, it's all about adding on fat now.
* Maternity clothes?: Yep
* Sleep?: Wednesday night there wasn't much since I was worried about Jacob moving, but other than that not too bad. I only have to get up to pee about once or twice a night and when I wake up for that I spend about 20 minutes debating if I really need to get up.
* Best moment this week?: Watching Michael watch the contractions. During the video last night they showed a chart of what pre-labor and labor contractions looked like and Michael explained to me that I had a mix of both.
* Movement?: He's back to giving kicks so that I know he's ok
* Food cravings?: Comfort Foods and pineapple
* Labor signs?: Strong BH Contractions, but nothing steady for too long. Plus I have 4 of the 6 pre-labor signs :)
* Belly button in or out?: Still very flat, and getting ready to poke out I think. Stay in!
* What I'm looking forward to: (This will probably not change now) Having him here. Both Michael and I are very anxious to have him here. +Class tomorrow +Even though we haven't decided if we're going yet, the St. Patty's parade is this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment