Friday, July 30, 2010

Almost the Weekend!

*If you're new to Little T's Journey, then welcome. I started this to share Jacob's progress with friends and family across the country and it's morphing in to sharing progress and so much more.*

I started a goal at the beginning of the week to post a picture of Lil' Man every day and that quickly failed. I have been taking pictures, but they just aren't making it on the blog. Maybe I should start with once a week and then add to that.

So HAPPY it is almost the weekend! This was my last full week of work, and I can't wait to spend more time with Jacob. He's falling asleep earlier in the evening which is great for time with Michael but only gives me a couple hours a day with Jacob during the week. The best part though (and I don't want to jinx myself again) is that he is sleeping better now. I'll post more about that later and hope it is not a fluke.

No big plans for the weekend, but I saw a blog (and can't remember where, but will give credit when I do) where she painted her pantry door with chalkboard paint. I took the idea to Michael and he fell in love with the concept of the paint and would like to do the whole house in it now. So that and cleaning out the fridge are my two big projects for the weekend. Can't wait to see how it comes out and will definitely share.




Smart and Trendy Moms
New Friend Fridays

2 comments:

Theresa said...

I am your newest follower from Social Parade
http://www.adamsadventures-ourlifeunedited.blogspot.com/

Evelyn said...

Little T Is too cute! I am new from Social Parade.