Friday, July 23, 2010

Something Every Day

Jacob does something every day to amaze me and instead of taking pictures and just filing them away I realized I should post them to show a story of what's going on.

So...we'll start today.
3 Months 2 Weeks 4 Days


This morning while we were getting ready Jacob decided it wasn't fun to sit back in his swing anymore. It is so much more fun to sit up on your own even if you can't hold yourself up.



...and when you're folded over like that you discover new body parts; like feet!



Yesterday Jacob had fun pulling up another baby's shirt and today he decided it is fun to pull up your own shirt. He spent all evening doing this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't he just the a lil sweetheart. Thanks for stopping by, I'm following you back :). Yes, the one year birthday does come pretty quickly, can't believe it. http//www.everymomhasherday.com

Christi @ The Frugal Novice said...

Hi! Ok, Jacob is absolutely adorable and the photo of him folded over examining his feet cracked me up! Babies are always entertaining, aren't they? :)

Thanks so much for being a part of Friendly Friday and for following me - I'm following you back through GFC. Have a great weekend!

Charla @ Healthy Home Blog said...

Your baby is precious! I'm Christi's mom from Frugal Novice above. :) So glad you joined in the fun at Friendly Friday!

Kari @ Mommy's Fabulous Finds said...

My sons name is Jacob too :)

I am your newest follower from Social Parade: Follow on Fridays!

Kari @ http://shining2save.blogspot.com