Sunday, July 18, 2010

Outdoor Saturday

As I mentioned yesterday, I was so excited to take Jacob to the pool today. In fact, not only did we have a pool party planned for today, but we also had a play date with one of my old co-workers and her 4 year old god-son.

We wanted to go to a farmer's market she found thinking it would be an educational experience for the 4 year old and a chance to walk around outside. I talked Michael into it telling him about the great markets I had been to in Boston and even Corning, NY. When we pulled up it was seriously one shed with about 5 different veggies. We got our corn and a bag of beans, but didn't stay for very long.

To extend the play date we headed to the park.




















We took a quick break at home to cool off and get a bite to eat and then headed to the pool with Jacob and Scoot.





























After pool and family time our friends with a baby girl just a few weeks older than Jacob came to visit and they finally started interacting with each other. Claire was a little more interested in Jacob, but I'm sure he'll catch on to the concept soon.














Tomorrow we have a birthday party to go to and finally a moment to just lay around and relax!

No comments: