Friday, July 23, 2010

"The Talk"

It seems like we may have to have "the talk" with Jacob sooner than we ever thought.

Last night we went to a friend's house for dinner and so we could get our babies together. I've mentioned before that Claire is only three weeks older than Jacob, so it is fun to get toghether and see how they're progressing and what they've learned.

And oh boy does my little man have a new trick...

As Claire and Jacob were laying next to each Jacob would roll on to his side to stare at Claire. Then he started talking to her.
Then he grabbed the bottom of her shirt.
Then he pulled up.

Being the great mother I am, I took pictures before pulling Claire's shirt down and handing him a toy. Soon the toy was thrown to the side though and the shirt was up again. This went on and on until we moved to the dinner table to eat.

I must say, his daddy is proud.

No comments: