Thursday, July 22, 2010

One Step Easier


I love making things easier. There is no point to add extra steps to something when there is a more efficient way to do it.

My dad actually turned me on to my new favorite site. When I was pregnant he would order diapers from diapers.com and receive them in two days. The prices are good and you don't have to lug around boxes.

Yesterday morning Michael and I were packing everything to stock daycare up on supplies and realized we would be sending our last can of formula to them. I normally try to reorder when we are down to one can, but somehow completely missed this one.

No problem. We still have a few days worth in the can on the counter so I went to diapers.com and reordered to fill our supply. I also went through their sale section and got a vibrating teether (since Jacob is loving his teether toys now) for $3 and small tupperware containers (since I've decided to make foods for Jacob) for $3. No charge for 2 day shipping.

Now I just need to go home on Friday and there will be a box with our necessities and one less thing I need to pick up from the grocery store.

No comments: